1993 Glastron SSV Elite 175

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aky35

Recruit
My first post so I hope I get it right.
I just purchased my first i/o. It is a 1993 Glastron SSV Elite 175 with 3.0 Mercruiser and Merc Outdrive. Can anyone refer me to a place where manuals are available? How about an "I/Os for Dummies" type document or video?

Thanks

GlastronNWGA

Cadet
Re: 1993 Glastron SSV Elite 175

Hi there! I have a boat very similar to yours, 93 Glastrong SSV 175 with the 3.0 Mercruiser. I've had it for about three years, it was my first boat and I had a lot to learn.
Your best bet for good info is to spend some time looking through these forums. Most issues, if not all, have been addressed at one time or another. If you don't find the info you need, just post a question. I have done that a few times and have gotten good feedback. As far as the all-inclusive manual that you hope to find, I don't think it exists.
Good luck with your boat! Post pics!
Best regards from down in Georgia!

I just purchased my first i/o. It is a 1993 Glastron SSV Elite 175 with 3.0 Mercruiser and Merc Outdrive. Can anyone refer me to a place where manuals are available? How about an "I/Os for Dummies" type document or video?

Thanks

Bugdeath

Recruit

Thanks
I’d like that answer, too. Just bought one and have no idea what the switches to the left of the wheel do, since the label is missing. The previous owner was zero help

tpenfield

Staff member
Welcome to iBoats. Feel free to start a new thread for this issue, as forum rules frown on posting to old threads.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.