1972 Winner convertable

cheynessa

Cadet
I just bought a 24 ft 1972 winner. I know this may sound stupid but I have to ask. Were is the plug for this boat. I have looked everywere and can't find. Before putting her into the water I want to make sure that it's great condition to stop the water from coming in. Thanks

cheynessa

Cadet
Re: 1972 Winner convertable

Here is another one... How to find out wich engine is in there? I have tried to get the lower gear unit off and can't seem to get the trim tab part off. I have tried a 3/8 allen wrench but doesn't fit. I use the one smaller then that and still can't get it off. I looked in there and it looks like a bolt with a hole in the middle does that sound right or do I need to find something to clean it out and see what it looks like? THanks

winner owner

Seaman
Re: 1972 Winner convertable

M8t
The plugS are south of the stern...since your just a new boat owner on the forum, i thought maybe the "plug" area was obstructed with something that prevented you from seeing it?
And if your looking to REplace your boats plugSS ...I'v searched without success untill recently that is... I'v seen plugs at Bass Pro Shop that MIght fit our boats.

In the meantime I have home made temporary plugs for Both my Live wells..

"I'm proud of my History"