Why its Great to be a Woman...

LadyFish

Admiral
· Free drinks.<br />· Free dinners.<br />· Free movies (you get the point).<br />· You can hug your friend without wondering if she thinks you're gay.<br />· You can hug your friend without wondering if YOU'RE gay.<br />· Speeding ticket? What's that?<br />· New lipstick gives you a whole new lease on life.<br />· You never had to walk down the hall with your binder strategically positioned in high school.<br />· If you have to be home in time for 90210, you can say so, out loud.<br />· If you're not making enough money you can blame the glass ceiling.<br />· You can sleep your way to the top.<br />· Nothing crucial can be cut off with one clean sweep.<br />· It's possible to live your whole life without ever taking a group shower.<br />· No fashion faux pas you make could rival The Speedo.<br />· Brad Pitt.<br />· You don't have to break wind to amuse yourself.<br /> You'll never have to decide where to hide your nose-hair clipper.<br />· No one passes out when you take off your shoes.<br />· If you think the person you're dating really likes you, you don't have to break up with them.<br />· Excitement is only as far away as the nearest beauty-supply store.<br />· If you forget to shave, no one has to know.<br />· You can congratulate your teammate without ever touching her butt.<br />· If you have a zit, you can conceal it.<br />· If you're dumb, some people will find it cute.<br />· You don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.<br />· You have the ability to dress yourself.<br />· You have an excuse to be a total nutcase at least once a month.<br />· You can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.<br />· If you marry someone 20 years younger, you're aware that you look like an idiot.<br />· If you're wearing cologne, you don't have to pretend it's aftershave.<br />· You'll never have to punch a hole through anything with your fist.<br />· You can quickly end any fight by crying.<br />· Your friends won't think you're weird if you ask whether there's spinach in your teeth.<br />· There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.<br />· You've never had a goatee.<br />· Gay waiters don't make you uncomfortable.<br />· You'll never regret piercing your ears.<br />· You can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.<br />· You'll never discover you've been duped by a Wonderbra.<br />· You don't have hair on your back.<br />· You know which glass was yours by the lipstick mark.<br />· You can take a wriggling fish of your hook and men think its phenomenal. :p

crab bait

Captain
Re: Why its Great to be a Woman...

i always thought the best thing about being a woman is that they can get naked an look at themselves in the mirror.. :) ..

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

Thats right Crab. I'll tell you what, just about the absolute last thing I want to see is myself naked in a mirror...

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

:D Yep, that's me!

f_inscreenname

Commander

Boobs............If I were a chick I would be a lesbian.

PDS

Petty Officer 1st Class

Lady fish, you know you're trolling with this one! The best thing about not being a girl: When you need to get your car fixed, the mechanic dos'nt have to explain to you what a strut is and what it's function is. Rotating tires is not a mystery. We only shave our faces, which we can see in a mirror standing up. These are just a couple that I made up. Don't force me to search the internet for tons of others! Bassy, Lady Fish this was in fun, I hope. PDS

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Bassy:<br /> :D Yep, that's me!
That was safe Bassy. I guess we're not to know which of the two posts, above you, you were responding to? ;)

PDS

Petty Officer 1st Class

So, Bassy the last thing you want to see is you naked in the mirror? Sounds kind of harsh on yourself. I'll give you the benifit of the doubt and say you were replying to LadyFishes first post, or were you? PDS

achris

More fish than mountain goat

· You can take a wriggling fish of your hook and men think its phenomenal.
Ouch!!!! I guess I deserved that....<br /><br />Chris............

crab bait

Captain

yeah,, but can they walk down the street with a bald-head an a beer gut an still think they're sexy..

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Aw shucks guys. I guess I'll just have to keep you guessing. You're not alone...<br />Bassy ;)

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

*· You don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.*<br /><br />In my house you do!

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Posted by crab bait: "yeah,, but can they walk down the street with a bald-head an a beer gut an still think they're sexy.. "<br /><br />When was the last time that you went to your nearest shopping mall :eek:

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

and I always thought it was cause they had half the money and all the nookey.<br /> man was I wrong :) :) <br /> yall have fun now ya heah :)

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Bassy:<br /> Aw shucks guys. I guess I'll just have to keep you guessing. You're not alone...<br />Bassy ;)
Yeah but, with that yellow pokkadot bikini, it can't be all that bad. ;)

timfromfc

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Rodbolt, you must have it made. Most have all the money!

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Recent survey.....<br /><br />7 out of 10 men, in the morning, leave the house and kiss the wife good-bye.<br /><br />3 out of 10 leave the wife and kiss the house good-bye.<br /><br /> :) :) :)

oddjob

Commander

· You can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.<br />
Whats the fun in that? :(