What year is my Fisher Marine boat

Spindle

Cadet
I just purchased an older Fisher Marine boat from an individual that received it from his Granddad's Estate. I was provided a Bill of Sale with the HIN number but no date of manufacture. I checked the info plate on the inside of the boat and there is no date on it. The HIN # is TMC43269M77J. The model is Pacer. It measures 16 ft 6 inches from the outside of the transom to the very front of the bow. I assume it is considered a 17 ft boat. Can anyone educate me on what I have ? Thanks

Jdkxtreme

Cadet
Re: What year is my Fisher Marine boat

I just purchased an older Fisher Marine boat from an individual that received it from his Granddad's Estate. I was provided a Bill of Sale with the HIN number but no date of manufacture. I checked the info plate on the inside of the boat and there is no date on it. The HIN # is TMC43269M77J. The model is Pacer. It measures 16 ft 6 inches from the outside of the transom to the very front of the bow. I assume it is considered a 17 ft boat. Can anyone educate me on what I have ? Thanks

I know this is an old post... Where did you find the I'd tag?

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

It should be on your registration card, the title, and the upper starboard exterior of the transom.

Jdkxtreme

Cadet

I just bought it so I do not have a registration card. TN does not require a title. So do not have one of thm. And there re no numbers at all on the back of the boat where you say to look.