What can you tell me about a 2007 Sea Pro 176 cc?

I have the opportunity to buy one that's still new on the lot from a dealer that no longer sells Sea Pro boats...the shop says they will warranty any issues with the boat as new. And they're really willing to deal on it.;)

So with that said it has a 90hp 4 stroke...I had initially been looking at Bass Trackers (170s and 175s), but I can get this for a lot cheaper and it seems like it has more of the features I'm after like a bimini top, ladder off the back, hose down, space for more people to fit comfortably, etc...

Any input? Any owners here?

I'm on a 540 acre lake and would be using it for fun and fishing:)

capt sam

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: What can you tell me about a 2007 Sea Pro 176 cc?

decent enough boat but I'm pretty sure they ain't making them anymore. I have a friend who has a 21', he likes it alot.

decent enough boat but I'm pretty sure they ain't making them anymore. I have a friend who has a 21', he likes it alot.

They're still on Sea Pros website at the moment....but it's not the most up to date website so you're probably right:p

nightstalker

Chief Petty Officer

Sea Pro is out of business, but they made a hell of a good vessel. They are very rugged and with a little care, will last you a long time. The deals are out there on "Pros" because of the fact that they are out of business. I fish out of a 21 SP on the Gulf, and she is rugged, handles well, and can take a lot of rough water.
Nightstalker

Sea Pro is out of business, but they made a hell of a good vessel. They are very rugged and with a little care, will last you a long time. The deals are out there on "Pros" because of the fact that they are out of business. I fish out of a 21 SP on the Gulf, and she is rugged, handles well, and can take a lot of rough water.
Nightstalker

Somebody on bass Boat Central told me that Sea Pro got bought out by Trophy...anybody know?

Sea Pro is owed by Brunswick. They discontinued the Sea Pro brand due to economy and brand trait overlap. Brunswick owns Trophy, Sea Ray, Maxum along with a host of others. They will still honor warranty.

stubbsboogie

Chief Petty Officer

A close friend of mine has a 21ft Sea Pro. HE is a professional captain and uses it for charters. He loves it and I mean loves it! I have fished out of it numerous times and it is a great stable boat. Handles big water and chop excelently.

Nice boats!