third grade test

FSHKPR

Ensign
not sure if this has been posted before. if it has sorry. if not give it a try. it took me the third try before i got in the alotted time.<br /> third grade test

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: third grade test

Hey thats cool. Took me twice.<br />Come on now people, don't lie and say you got it the first time.<br />Me and FSHKPR knows better. :) ;)

mattttt25

Commander

well, i seriously can only get about 35 of our states. unless it borders at coast, i have to guess. sad.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Got ema but the last 2, I switched Vermont with N Hamphsire. No offense to you guys that live there.

18rabbit

Captain

EVIL!!! Just plain evil!!! I hated the short bus back then and I’m gonna hate it again now!<br /><br />Btw, when did they move New York?

Bondo

Staff member

Being a former Interstate long-haul Trucker.........<br />That was a Piece of Cake.........<br />I even had time to spare.................... :D

18rabbit

Captain

34/48<br /><br />Stupid @$$ little eastern states…and every one of then has 2 senators! If Pluto can’t be a planet, Rhode Island can’t be a state!!! :D <br /><br />Btw, when did they move Vermont?

bh357

Chief Petty Officer

Appearantly Michigan doesn't have an upper penninsula :confused: I dragged "Michigan" over to the upper penninsula, and got that dang red "X" :( Other than that, I passed the third grade :D

Kiwi Phil

Commander

I'm just a dumb okker from down under, and I got 38 on the 3rd attempt. The eastern states were confusing-just couldn't get them around the right way. :confused: <br />Cheers<br />Phillip<br />ps, gotta know your enemy :D :D :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Bondo:<br />Being a former Interstate long-haul Trucker.........<br />That was a Piece of Cake.........<br />I even had time to spare.................... :D
For a cup of coffee at the nearest FlyingJ or TA. :cool: