So, what did you do today?

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Finished re-arranging the winch on my pontoon trailer, it was installed incorrectly by the po. Winterized the motorhome, winterized the cabin out at the lake, cut a tree that fell over the driveway out there, had a burger and beer at the local pub, and baited my deer stand.
Packers play tonight.

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
It looks longer in real life than it does in the pic. A little over 32 feet over all, from the prop to the bow.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Jake - What happens when there isn't enough on the roll, like only 30' for a 32' toon? Can the wrap be spliced or glued? I never had a boat wrapped.

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Well, you can put a second piece on but you try real, real hard not to have to. I have a pile of short rolls waiting on short boats.

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Rolled three of my boats into the back yard, picked up the pontoon from the lake, put that back there to. Changed the lockset on the back door. Charging batteries on the boats for winter layup, have to cover them yet also.

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
I know the feeling Grub...in the middle of the summer it's nice to say "hmm, are we going pontooning, or in the small go fast, or are we heading out to the islands on the big go fast..." but when fall comes and you have to clean and dry and winterize all your summer toys it cuts into your time, lol.

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
I pulled the sleds out and staged them for the snow...its on the horizon and I can't wait to blow the old polaris out...I am bored with boating for awhile, once the water gets hard we can hit some serious speed out there...yippee

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Cleaned up the yard, burnt the yard waste in the firepit, trimmed the neighbors Apple tree: Big branch broke off. Set up all four watercraft for covering, and wrapped the pontoon. Then went to work to do some crane work for a customer. Packers on now, not looking so good for them, but they will kick it up after the half!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Like Rodgers basically said, they let all the hype go to their heads. The loss brought them back to reality, he hopes....

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
The powers that be need to come up with a better word for reality. Reality usually sucks and the word reality just doesnt have the negative connotation it needs....