Seabo Inflatables

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Just a warning : stay away from them, a friend of mine bought one, has less than 1/2 year, just uses it for rowing and the sib is literally dismantling itself by it's own means, the fabric is stated to be German, the overall gluing of the boat is anything, the worst that have seen in years. A total inflatable crap.

The pics speak for themselves, extremely bad quality glue. The tech plate states Feb 2008 manufacturing data. Didn't last 5 year warranty on other parts except 3 years for seams.

Yes Incoop, thanks, that's me and my 420 rib/Tohatsu 18 water toy enjoying summer, thinking serioulsy in placing a centered jockey console and a 30 horse to fly to mars...

Happy Boating

Attachments

• P1160692.JPG
    P1160692.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 1
  • P1160694.JPG
    P1160694.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 1
  • P1160696.JPG
    P1160696.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 1
  • P1160697.JPG
    P1160697.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 1

lncoop

Vice Admiral
Re: Sea Bo Infltables

Re: Sea Bo Infltables

LOVE the new avatar, Sea Rider. Is that you?

jacoboregon

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Seabo Inflatables

Man, that's too sad. Has he contacted the manufacturer? You'd hope they would have some integrity, or at least more than their inflatables!

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner

Man, that's too sad. Has he contacted the manufacturer? You'd hope they would have some integrity, or at least more than their inflatables!

We have contacted the guy who sold the sib to my friend, hope he has some integrity for a full refund, the store from whom the original purchaser bought it, must do the claim to the dealer he bought it from too, and them to the manufacturer, a endless give and take...

Probably those sibs must be used as pool toys. Would like to know if the factory have used paper glue instead of good quality 2 part pvc glue...

Happy Boating

CapeAnn

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Sorry to hear of your friends difficulties with the boat. However, I do like the term that you used 'inflatable crap.'

If someone did a a google search for that term - it should pull up a picture of Seabo inflatables!!!

Cheers,

CapeAnn