Redneck engineering at its finest

Kenneth Brown

Captain
I would absolutely love to do this. I agree it has to be one of the stupidest things ever done but it looks like a blast. The clip only took about 15 seconds on a 49.2 connection so dial ups can see this too. Redneck roller coaster

brother chris

Commander
Re: Redneck engineering at its finest

That is hilarious.<br />Only in redneck country(and I won't mention where that is :) )

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

LMAO!!! that's funny! ... <br /><br />...that's what you call making your own fun when you live in the country.<br /><br />BTW - bro chris ... did you happen to notice the Moose antlers on the front of thier rigged up 'high chair' :D .... last time I checked Moose are more likely to be wondering around up in your neck of the woods.. :D ;) :p

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Absolutely mad!!!

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Are your sure those are antlers? In that application of redneck engineering, I think those are called horns! :D

gonfishn

Commander

Was that Kentucky plates I saw on that car? Boat must have been in for repairs..Good one..

timfromfc

Petty Officer 2nd Class

These guys are masters at adaptation! Our country has nothing to worry about with people like that :D

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Amen, Tim!
emthup.gif
<br />Good ol yankee (or redneck) eninuity triumphs agin!

timbo1963

Petty Officer 3rd Class

GoneFishin, it can't be Kentucky...I don't see any hills in there. Them boys are flatlanders! :D

dogsdad

Lieutenant

What's the big deal? Ain't you'uns ever seen a Fort Worth taxicab before??<br /><br /> :D <br /><br /><br />-dd-

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by ndemge:<br /> here darwin......
Rednecks have learned how to survive on allmost nothin since before the Cival War. Yes..."Here, Darwin". We all know who will be here when he leaves.

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

That was some funny arse shyte right there. My gut will be hurtin' all day now. Such intelligence, it brings tears to the eye...