Power King Towmax Tires???

Does anyone have experience with this brand of tires? Looking to replace a bad trailer tire ST205/75/14 C. This is about 1/3 less than the price of Marathons. My last two sets have been Carlisle and I have had problems so I'm looking to change.

Thanks,

jadssh

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Power King Towmax Tires???

I just went down to Les Schwab tire center today and got an estimate on that very same tire for my boat trailer. For ST205/75R-14 Tow Max tire is $82.69 a tire. I have the same tire on my ATV utility trailer and they have been flawless. I have I don't know how many 1000,s of miles on them and they wear very good.

I am thinking on going with the 15 inch instead of the 14 inch so I can raise my boat trailer up a little. It sits low to the ground and want to raise it about an inch. Hope that helps. You can't go wrong with them in my opinion. John

Well I will see how well they do. I got my one tire for $67 out the door this morning. I trust my tire dealers knowledge being that we take all of our fleet vehicles there, big rigs to pickups. He said he has had very good feedback from this tire. He used to sell the other major brand of trailer tires but they weren't holding up and the company wasn't standing behind their warranty. I just wished I could find a quality American made tire.

jadssh

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I think you will like them. I sure wish I can find them around my area for $67.00 a tire.:confused: That is a good price for them.