Paid in full (C&P)

gaugeguy

Captain
Today is my daughters 18th birthday.......<br /><br />I'm so glad that this is my last child support payment.<br /><br />Month after month, year after year, those payments!<br /><br />I called my baby girl to come over to my house, and when she got there, I said to her, "Baby girl, I want you to take this last check over to your momma's house; you tell her that this is the last check she's ever going to get from me, then I want you to come back here and tell me the expression she had on her face."<br /><br />So my baby girl took the check over to her. I was so anxious to hear what the witch had to say and what she looked like. As my baby girl walked<br />through the door, I said, "Well now .... what did your momma have to say?"<br /><br />"She told me to tell you that you ain't my daddy."

oddjob

Commander
Re: Paid in full (C&P)

Ooooh! interesting topic....I'd rather not comment..., even politiciains wont go here....no matter how many hard working fathers are and have falsely been reduced to slaves of the (any) State Welfare Department. Legalized. :mad: <br /><br />EDIT: I just remembered this was meant to be a joke. It is funny .... and its sad because its sometimes true....I've heard reports that some fellas have tested DNA to contest a court order but the court wont hear the case...