new guy here

jeff92799

Seaman Apprentice
how ya doing guys. I figured i'd introduce myself. <br /><br />im new to this forumm , but not message boards in general, and im glad i found this place because its alot more active than marine engine(which also doesnt have a non-tech board). <br /><br />im from the new jersey shore, had my experiences with plenty of different boats, and there is still NOTHING that beats going out and running the boat around all day.(cept maybe running 11's in a camaro :p ) <br /><br />i have a 1990 18ft beretta that i leave in the water just to use and abuse when i get the itch, and i have a 15ft glastron(my ongoing project) i take out and beat on on the weekends(that gets trailered , not left in). <br /><br />just wanted to say whats up ;) <br /><br />oh and in case ya havent figured it out, the names jeff ;)

Fly Rod

Commander
Re: new guy here

Welcome to iboats I'm sure you will love this forum. It is very knowlegeable. You have come to a site of some very informitive people.<br /><br /> MERRY XMAS ! ! ! :D :D

Link

Rear Admiral

Welcome aboard Jeff<br />This is the only board that I visit on a daily basis. Only been here since April this year but enjoy it very much.<br /><br />Merry Christmas<br />Link

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Howdy, Jeff. Welcome aboard.<br /><br />Moving to Chat.