New Grand Baby!

rwise

Captain
Ok it's my first, 18" 7 lb. 5 oz. girl born 1:00pm CDT 8/24/04. Mother and baby are doing fine! Does this mean I am now officialy an old man?<br />Edit: her name (if I can spell it) is <br /> Orin Taylor Evans<br />
baby.png
<br /><br />Richard

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: New Grand Baby!

Congrats rwise!
50.gif
<br />Remember this is your reward for raising a teenager.<br /><br />Nothing like your first grandbaby. What is her name? And how 'bout a pic.

gaugeguy

Captain

What a coincedence, yesterday I recieved my new "baby grand" treestand ;) <br /><br />Congrats Rwise, spoil the heck right out of her!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by rwise:<br /> Ok it's my first, 18" 7 lb. 5 oz. girl born 1:00pm CDT 8/24/04. Mother and baby are doing fine! Does this mean I am now officialy an old man?<br />Richard
A big congrats there Richard and let me say that with having 6 grand kids, they will not let you feel old. :cool: <br /><br />You think that the first time you hear "papaw" you are old, but that is not the case.<br /><br />Spoil the heck out of her cause that is half the fun cause then you can give her back to the parents. :D

matthews_jim

Petty Officer 2nd Class

NO :D NO :D NO :D <br /><br />My daughter is due the 3rd week of September. The doctor is 99% sure the baby is a girl, but you never know till the fat lady sings :eek: .<br /><br />No, this does not make you an old man, just a granddad :D :D .<br /><br /> :) Congratulations :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Jim in Orlando:<br />The doctor is 99% sure the baby is a girl, but you never know till the fat lady sings :eek:
From my 3 girls and the 6 grand kids, it ain't singing I have heard. :D

rwise

Captain

I should have a picture tonight! I'll add it to the first post.

LubeDude

Admiral

Congrates from LubeDude, we have two now, the last one was just about a month ago. Premy, 3#s 4 oz. Now, he is 5 1/2 lbs. and home doing well. His sister is named Taylor, his name is Dylan.

Link

Rear Admiral

Hey Richard<br />Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Looking forward to the pic. I'm not going to lie to ya. When my oldest and her husband called to inform me I was a GRANDPA! It was like sticker shock!<br />But now 15 years later between both daughters I'm getting used to the 7 little bandits calling me Grandpa. :D :D A great reward in life to cherish & Spoil!

FSHKPR

Ensign

hey congrats! we have two and i still find it amazing when they call me papa. much more fun than kids too. you get to spoil and send them away. :D

aspeck

Staff member

Congrats Richard, you old fart! Don't sweat it - some just start younger than others!

rwise

Captain

ok I got the picture, if anyone can not open it i'll create a web page for it.<br />Thanx ya'll, got to go do some e-mails now!

LadyFish

Admiral

Great picture. It always amazes me that newborns already have their personalities in place. Her sweet little hands are already saying, OMG is that my grandpa?
15.gif
;)

Link

Rear Admiral

1500 hrs=Lunch break<br />This deserves a ^^bump^^ Cute pic GRANDPA! ;)

rwise

Captain

LF she has so much personalitie already! Last night my mother was over to see her and when I spoke Orin turned her head to find me, I let great grandma hold her for a bit longer but when I spoke again her little head turned to me again, well I just had to go get her then!