My new Boat

denizbilimci

Recruit
Hello everyone, I'm from Turkey, just joined iboats. I purchased a new boat and Yamaha 8hp short shaft 2 St.
It was hard job lettering my boat. I applied the polymarine paint succesfully on the boat but it was a false to paint transom with that paint, so I had to cut PVC letter.

14887007.jpg

21398625.jpg

36830937.jpg

17492532.jpg

31556852.jpg

44893583.jpg

Marqui

Cadet
Re: My new Boat

Well it turn out really nice. Good work.

Can you give us a bit of an explanation of why you named your boat SALUT 1. I am from Canada, and my mother tongue is french. Salut mean hello.

Enjoy your new boat.

Marqui.

likalar

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hello from San Francisco! Great looking boat, and a sharp tidy job on the lettering. Good work!

Larry

da_q-ban_one

Seaman Apprentice

Very nice boat!! I too am curious to see and hear a bit more about what you did to your boat and where you purchased the lettering kit. Also, what is your main intent for the boat, fishing or just cruising around? Nice set up..

RT-

denizbilimci

Recruit

Well it turn out really nice. Good work.

Can you give us a bit of an explanation of why you named your boat SALUT 1. I am from Canada, and my mother tongue is french. Salut mean hello.

Enjoy your new boat.

Marqui.

Thanks Marqui. My wife's name is Saliha, but sometimes we call him as Salut, her nickname.

Hello from San Francisco! Great looking boat, and a sharp tidy job on the lettering. Good work!

Larry
I'm very happy to hear your nine comments Larry, many thanks.

Very nice boat!! I too am curious to see and hear a bit more about what you did to your boat and where you purchased the lettering kit. Also, what is your main intent for the boat, fishing or just cruising around? Nice set up..

RT-
Thanks. I purchased the lettering paint from UK because I couldn't find that kind of PVC paint here. They delivered it to Turkey only in 3 days. The paint is so strong and flexible. I'm going to use my 3.30 mt. boat mainly for fishing and cruising as well.