Most hated Honey-do

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Ahhhhhhhhh!!!<br /><br />I got hammered with the most hated Honey-do of them all.<br /><br />HANGING PICTURES!!!!<br /><br />Cause it never stops...<br /><br />She says "This will look better here, no over there, well if it goes there, the others will all have to be changed, lets move that shelf too, etc ..... "<br /><br />So, whats you most hated?<br /><br />Ken

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Most hated Honey-do

I can answer that one for Mr.LadyFish........<br /><br />Hanging window treatments!<br /><br />I don't quite understand why, but there is more cussin and swearin over those tiny little screws then any other project.
8.gif
<br /><br />If he would just let me use the power tools, I would be done in no time. :rolleyes: :p

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer

My honey-do project came at 11:30 lastnight. Unplug the toilet. I don't she plugged it up, it was our sons girlfriend. I plunged & plunged and finally , woosh. Finally back to bed.

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Got mine yesterday. Honey take the deck down and build a new one. The deck is or was 12 x 24 feet. Sure it had some rot but was managable. Not looking forward to this one because it is going to cut into my fishing time.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

There are advantages to living alone. :)

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Hands down, the worst are actually 2:<br />Clean the catbox, and<br />Pick up after the dog in the back yard (WHAT is she feeding him, anyway???)

crab bait

Captain

my worst 'honey-do'.. is havta perform my husbandly duty..<br /><br />i just can do anythin' right.. there's just no satisfyin' this woman..!!<br /><br />i hate it..!!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

There are none for me cause I love to do everything for my honey.

PDS

Petty Officer 1st Class

Lady fish, I can't see why Mr. Lady fish could ever hold you back, even if he had a choice. He seems too smart for that. PDS. Go for the decoraiting.

Trent

Captain

My wish for this year.... (im buttin in) JB to get back together with his ex. Sorry JB if Im out of line. Seem you still love her!?

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

I'm kinda with SBN. Don't know that there is a worst "Honey Do". So I just do what ever she asks'....with in reason of course. I don't mind really and it keeps me in the good graces of she herself. :)

ED21

Master Chief Petty Officer

Hanging wallpaper has become my most hated job. Well maybe stripping wallpaper. But only to paint. I refuse to paper anymore.

bubbakat

Captain

Honey will you unload the dish washer. :eek: <br />Man I hate putting up dishes :rolleyes:

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

I dislike doing most indoor chores, i'll change a light bulb and the ac filter thats about it, I prefer the outdoor chores, but i'm much happier just tinkering around in the garage.

Kiwi Phil

Commander

It's not the "honey-do's" that get me. <br />It's the "honey-don't's".<br />Sometimes is seems she can start the day with the word "No" and end the day with the word "no!".<br />Can't complain. She puts up with me, and accepts all my bad habits, so I just play the 3 monkeys.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

gaugeguy

Captain

Painting :mad: :mad: I don't know how many times I've said "it looks fine the way it is", that never works.

miloman

Lieutenant Junior Grade

my dreaded honey do list is the constant nagging on me to fool around with her geez its a constant ...........oh wait.......wrong spouse. Its going to the local drug store and purchasing feminine products ( know what I mean) man I dread that call

Bigfun

Petty Officer 1st Class

My worst is also my fav. <br />Honey will you give me a back rub? <br />Oh Yea, my compass starts pointing north, but half the time she falls or fakes sleep, and i'm left with tired hands.(from the back-rub)