More River Hawk

Dewaine

Cadet
Does anybody know the name and phone number of the company in Bogart, Georgia that manufactures the RIVER HAWK??

bayman

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: More River Hawk

The company name is probably:<br />River Hawk Products Inc.<br /><br />That should help you find the phone number.

CATransplant

Admiral

Better to post a particular topic just once. I tried Googling River Hawk, and came up with several hits. What, exactly, is a River Hawk? A boat? A canoe paddle? What?

rayjay

Petty Officer 1st Class

They are great boats. I plan on buying a B60 in the near future. What sort of fishing are you planning to do?

Dewaine

Cadet

Originally posted by rayjay:<br /> They are great boats. I plan on buying a B60 in the near future. What sort of fishing are you planning to do?

Dewaine

Cadet

RayJay<br />I'm also looking at a B60. Curious where are you planning to buy? Trying to find the name of the company and ph# in bogart, Ga.<br />Dewaine

Dewaine

Cadet

Originally posted by CATransplant:<br /> Better to post a particular topic just once. I tried Googling River Hawk, and came up with several hits. What, exactly, is a River Hawk? A boat? A canoe paddle? What?

Dewaine

Cadet

Originally posted by Dewaine:<br />
Originally posted by CATransplant:<br /> Better to post a particular topic just once. I tried Googling River Hawk, and came up with several hits. What, exactly, is a River Hawk? A boat? A canoe paddle? What?

Dewaine

Cadet

Dewaine

Cadet

tHANKS FOR THE TIP...THIS IS ALL NEW TO ME...THE RIVERHAWK IS A BOAT SIMILAR TO A JON BOAT ONLY WIDER AND SAID TO BE MORE STABLE WITH A V HULL...MY WIFE DOES NOT SWIM...AND IS NERVOUS ABOUT BOATS THAT WIGGLE TOO MUCH...WE LIVE WITHIN WALKING TO lAKE NOTTLEY IN BEAUTIFUL NORTH GEORGIA AND ARE RETIRED AND THINK FISHING WOULD BE FUN...THE RIVERHAWK IS A FIBERGLASS BOAT AND COMES IN DIFFERENT WIDTHS...DEWAINE

Dewaine

Cadet

RAYJAY...LOOKING TO FISH 4,180 ACRE NOTTLEY IN THE BEAUTIFUL NORTH GEORGIA MOUNTAINS....TRYING TO FIND THE BEST DEAL I CAN ON THE RIGHT BOAT AT THE RIGHT PRICE,,,WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING AT THE RIVER HAWK? I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE MANUFACTURERS NAME AND PHONE NUMBER...I KNOW IT IS IN BOGART GEORGIA BUT THERE IS NO LISTING FOR RIVER HAWK THERE WITH THE PHONE COMPANY....DEWAINE

CATransplant

Admiral

Did you go to the web site I posted? There's a phone number right there on the top of the page, plus all the information you need on your boat.<br /><br />Since the phone number is in Buford, I'd guess they'd know the phone number of the place that builds the boats.<br /><br />All of this took 30 seconds to find, using Google.

rayjay

Petty Officer 1st Class

Sewell Marine in Newnan has the B60 advertised for $1250. Boating Atlanta's price is $1399. Neither price includes the trailer. I have seen a lot of these boats with a trailer that is too short. The rear bunks should extend to the transom of the boat. <br /><br />What motor are you going to get ? You could probably easily get by with a 40 to 50 lb thrust trolling motor and two deep cycle batteries wired in parallel. I had a Minn Kota 30lb thrust on my Gheenoe and it did great for trips of less than 3 miles of stop and go fishing. <br /><br />I am going to use mine on the Hooch below GA20. I have a Briggs outboard and the Minn Kota 30lb thrust.

Dewaine

Cadet

RayJay<br />Thanks for the info':<br />boating Atlanta - Gainesville B60 $1399<br />sport center - Perry B60 $1299<br />Sewell marine - Newnan B60 $1250<br />Dewaine

rayjay

Petty Officer 1st Class

Did you get a boat yet? I going to get a B60 Procaster. I looked at the STD B60 and the forward seat is a joke.