Mercury Outboard 7.5 Motor Repair Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

HunterRod

Recruit
Hey There,
I am desperately looking for a Mercury Outboard 7.5hp 2 Stroke repair manual 1969-1980.
I don't want to be paying an arm and a leg, does anyone have a link or suggestion or where i can get one free or a good cheap deal?
Thanks to all!

jbcurt00

Staff member
No one here has a copyright for the manual, be aware that many free online manual sites are known phishing sites and should be avoided.

Try boatnfo til its gone

HunterRod

Recruit
No one here has a copyright for the manual, be aware that many free online manual sites are known phishing sites and should be avoided.

Try boatnfo til its gone
Thanks for the quick reply. i tried the link you suggested but it requires Adobe Flash which is no longer a thing as of end of December so i cannot access it.
I didn't think it would be so hard to locate a manual that wont run me 100 bucks lol

tpenfield

Staff member
Manuals? We don't need no stinking manuals 🤪

There are some links - in the stickies at the top of the engine forums (I believe) - where you can look at online manuals. ( boatinfo.com ???)

I rebuilt my Mercury 7.5 hp (1969 vintage) to various extents a couple of times over the past 5-6 years. Forgot to look at the manual for most of it. I mostly have used illistrated parts diagrams that you find on the web. Happy to help with specific questions as best I can.

Those old-style ignition systems (points/condenser) scare me.

pointblank1000

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I need a sm for my 1980 mercury 7.5.
I only need it for electrical wiring issues....the rest I can
Figure out on my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.