Men that vacuum

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Don't know about all you other guys on here, but I love to vacuum the house.<br />I love it so much, I invented a new Hoover just for us guys.<br /><br />It does a good job, well, a great job.<br />Gets all them dust bunnys that try to hide but can't because of the great suction power of this new machine.<br /><br />If interested in one, just email me at<br />onemeanhoover@meanhoover.vacuum.<br />Here is a pic of the first proto-type soon to be in production.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />
vacuum.jpg

JB

Re: Men that vacuum

Do you offer it in orange, SBN?? :)

LadyFish

Admiral

ROTFL. Thats about right. I suppose you can bungee cord a cooler behind the seat too. ;)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by JB:<br /> Do you offer it in orange, SBN?? :)
Yes JB, for us orange kinda guys, it is offered.<br />I have some Kubota orange ready to paint mine with. ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

Stupid dog won't lay in front of the recliner when I cruise by with that :D

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer

SBN, I tried to go to the web site you listed so I could be among the first to order, but it didn't work???? :D :D :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Are there any PTO implements available for dusting the furniture? What about mopping?... :D