Let us know how it worked out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbarron%%

Chief Petty Officer
Often there is a discussion and helpful suggestions offered on a problem and the original poster just disappears and we never find out if any of the suggestions worked for them.
It would be nice for us to know what did finally work or if nothing worked.
Just a friendly request - Tell us how it turned out - Especially since iboats considers a topic older than 90 days an archived topic and get's closed if brought back up thereafter questioning the results. ;)

Thanks

WinnerCougar74

Petty Officer 1st Class
Yes so true. I try to always post results of changes I have made. It might get tedious for some but I think the results are the most important thing. Did something work or not. Did things get better or not. Thanks for sharing your results dudes!

I ain't bashful, I have an issue with my 89 Force 50 HP T/T pump (valve body). I tried the Chinese motor and pump.... failure. So I hooked up an old Force T/T motor and pump (model FSH-209). But the threads on the port farthest from the boat (see pic) leaks. I've heard that leaks like this can't be sealed and I need to get another pump. Which I'm willing to do but I cannot find one, accept another one from Tiawan. So does anyone have any ideas?

Attachments

• bad threads on pump.JPG
    bad threads on pump.JPG
    421.2 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.