John Kerry's desperation.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
I cannot believe that John Kerry is holding a midnight rally on the nite of the oppositions convention.<br /><br />He is now droning on about his vietnam experience, health care, sending jobs out of the country and how we are running out of oil. It's absolutely pathetic.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
Re: John Kerry's desperation.

A desperate man Boomer.

datawire

Petty Officer 2nd Class

He's not FOR anything... just AGAINST everything.<br /><br />EDIT - Except higher taxes and bigger government. He's always FOR that.

hayhauler

Petty Officer 2nd Class

He's a loser. He's helping himself lose.

LubeDude

Admiral

Whats that sound I hear???<br /><br />The sound of the best Democratic candidate they could find going down the toilet, screaming, "But I had a plan"!!! :D :D :D

Ralph 123

Captain

Hey Datawire - like Bush said, "and that's one promise politicians keep" I thought that was killer...<br /><br />Hey Hayhauler - I have flirted with the idea that he really doesn't want the job but the rich old lady is pushing him and he can't afford to PO his meal ticket

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Ralph:<br /> Hey Hayhauler - I have flirted with the idea that he really doesn't want the job but the rich old lady is pushing him and he can't afford to PO his meal ticket
Naw, Ralph, I have a different take. Because the women he marries (currently THK) have all the power (money), he is driven to establish an identity for himself. Because he really has no character and really doesn't want to work very hard, he chose liberalism as an easy way to make a name for himself. Looking at the polls, it appears to be very easy to fool a very large number of people. Toss in a little guilt and the match was made in Heaven.

gaugeguy

Captain

In his speech last night Kerry said something great happened last night "The Red Sox cut the Yankee lead to 2-1/2 games"<br /><br />Hey John, the Yankees won also so the lead remains 3-1/2 games :confused: <br /><br />What a tool :rolleyes:

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Just make darn sure to VOTE.<br /><br />Overconfidence has lost elections for more than one candidate.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea all this hooping and hollering won't do a bit of good if you don't get to the polls and vote.

aspeck

Staff member

What JB and Spinner said, and bring as many dead relatives that you can find to vote also! Stuff those boxes, we want a landslide!

Ralph 123

Captain

Hey Gauge, how cheap that sounded (granted I am against him with very cell in my body). But, I just listened to an hour long speech were life and death issues were discussed. The future of the nation and the world. Then comes Kerry saying the really important thing is the Red Sox. I thought that truly exposed this guy for who he is. A self-indulgent, out-of-touch moron.<br /><br />I have to tell you I have some personal experience with this man. I have never met a more self-absorbed, narcissistic politician in my life. I also have personal experience with Ted Kennedy. Even though I am against almost everything he stands for, he is not anywhere near the narcissist Kerry is. Kennedy has a soul. Kerry has NONE. In Boston we say JFK stands for, "Just For Kerry"

gaugeguy

Captain

JFK-I've heard that a thousand times on the Howie Carr show Ralph.

Ralph 123

Captain

Howie knows him too. In fact, when I got involved with Kerry, Kennedy and most of the MA delegation Howie was very supportive. This was back when Howie wasn't anywhere near the celeb he is today. Kerry was the only person who did not care a lick and the issue let's say was of a veteran nature.

gaugeguy

Captain

I am not a big fan of Kennedy either, but he does try to get things accomplished for his constituents...Kerry doesn't do anything for anyone unless it is going to benefit himself.<br /><br />I kinda figured you knew Kerry (and Howie) personally, because in the spring you were saying some of the exact same things in the mornings about Kerry that Howie would say in the afternoon ;)