It's my turn

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant
Ok,
Not really an SHT.

Ok, yes it is.

When you pull in a 40 lb + King Salmon, don't reach down to remove the lure (even if it IS caught up in the net) until you BONK IT!!

I did that. The fish flopped. I now have a small but very sore gash in the meat of my palm, just below the thumb.
It was a "bleeder" more than pain or anything else. I don't know who got more blood on the boat, me or the fish.

Either way,
The fish is in the freezer now!! Does that mean I still won?

AK Chappy

MRS

Commander
Re: It's my turn

AK, yup you won thats what we call payin your dues won`t do that again huh. d:) Now you have a real life tatoo8) by the way nice fish....

tomatolord

Chief Petty Officer

my older brother caught a hook in the hand, no problem he said i will push it through and cut off it off.

He goes into the bathroom and 2 minutes late we hear a loud thump, mom goes into the bathroom and he is passed out on the floor with a large lump on his forehead.

He said when he pushed it through blood came up and he felt nasueas and then passed out

He still had the hook in his hand and he now had a bruise on his forehead from hitting the sink on the way down to the floor.

Of course this is before digital cameras so no pictures but lots of witnesses....

tomatolord

zzzzz

Lieutenant Junior Grade

read this in Field & Stream...guy bass fishing with lure with 3 treble hooks..catches 2 pounder on middle hook...reaches for fish-fish squirms=hook in thumb...drops rod-reaches for fish=hook in other thumb..result= both thumbs hooked with squirmin' bass in between=OUCH !!!!:^8)