how old is everyone here ?

jeff92799

Seaman Apprentice
since i know nothing about any of you, introduce yourselves :) <br /><br />ya know, how old are ya, where ya from blah blah blah :) <br /><br />my name is jeff, im 21, from ocean gate nj

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
Re: how old is everyone here ?

Now Jeff.....do you REALLY think yer' goin' ta' git an honest answer from Bassy or Ladyfish??? :D :D :D <br /><br />I'm in my late fifties and gettin' younger every day! ;)

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

You should be able to just read the profiles if you want to know that stuff. It is the little symbol with a question mark next to the date at the top of the posts.

jeff92799

Seaman Apprentice

yeah jason, <br /><br />i know about the profiles, but alot of people dont list anything in there. Plus its more fun to read on the board and interact with everyone :D

jeff92799

Seaman Apprentice

Originally posted by OutboardJim:<br />I'm in my late fifties and gettin' younger every day! ;)
That's a good attitude to have jim :)

Homerr

Commander

I forgot how old I am already...<br />(Actually... I am a machinists by trade, and deal with numbers everyday at work... You're asking me to count on my day off) ? :D <br /><br />I think I was born at the end of the 60's though... :confused: <br /><br />I'm still a 'pup' compared to my peers on this forum!<br /><br />But serioulsy... <br />I'm 34... B-Day in March.<br />I have 3 wonderful kids ages 15, 13, and 4.<br />I am on my second marriage (thank God), and things couldn't be more wonderful (except maybe not living in Oregon anymore)<br />I am living the American dream of owning a home, too many credit cards, and of course a few boats.<br /><br />I am a machinist by trade and currently a supervisor in a machine shop at a telecommunications outfit building professional broadcast antennas. <br />So the next time you watch that tv broadcast, or radio broadcast, it's a good bet it came from my company! We own a very large portion of the market. <br /><br />H.

jeff92799

Seaman Apprentice

YOU'RE a pup ?!?!?!?!?<br /><br />to some of the guys here, i havent even broken pueberty yet :D

tylerin

Commander

I'm 42, Live in Ventura Ca.wife and 2 kids, Tyler and Erin. Thats were I get the Tylerin, my name is Mike. I'm a building Contractor and part owner of a Tile manufacturing plant.

LubeDude

Admiral

Homer, I just noticed you changed your Location on your sig!!LMAO at that one! How true!<br /><br />OLDER THAN DIRT!! :D :D <br /><br />Worked in autobody for 25+ years untill it poisoned me, :mad: now I do anthing that puts meat on the table!<br /><br />Mostly property management and taking care of a $1,000,000 car collection! Tough job, but somebody has to do it!

jeff92799

Seaman Apprentice

you think oregon is bad ? <br /><br />try jersey, nuff said :D :D <br /><br />oh and im an outboard mechanic. Working locally and loving it. <br /><br />went to school for 2 years and now im actually doing what i want to do. I like that idea :)

jeff92799

Seaman Apprentice

lube dude, what do you mean by "poisoned you" ??? <br /><br />chemicals ??? You might have a nice lawsuit on your hands

gonfishn

Commander

Early Fifties here..Was a paramedic for 25 plus years and now work as a sales Manager in the retail world..I have one Dependant left(my Boat) and its like raising another kid what with all the money I keep pouring in it..Southern Ohio is where I plant my feet now..

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Okay, I'll answer this one. I'm not afraid.<br />I'm Linda, 39 yrs. young, going on 16 yrs. young.<br />Married 6 years this year. I'm here in the mountains east of Fresno CA. Originally from Ventura County( Camarillo). Hey Tylerin! <br />and I'm an 8th grade teacher, after waitressing for 12 years.<br />Bassy

SoulWinner

Commander

Name is Wes, I have a wife, Dee (my little sugar muffum) and 16 year old son, Tom. I'm 35, and I am a marketing person for my little wifes print brokerage (it's just the two of us working out of the house :) )<br /><br />I love Jesus and love to praise God!

tylerin

Commander

As wise as you are Mellow I could have sworn you were much older than that :D

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I'm Brian (duh!), 50 yrs old, happily married for going on 29 years to Karen, 2 grown kids & 1 son-in-law, grandbaby on the way. Have worked for a major electric utility for 32 years, 5 more til I retire. Born & raised & living in central Ohio, boat at Buckeye Lake & sometimes at Alum Creek Resv. Been clean & sober for nearly 10 years, but still taking it one day at a time. Too much info?? Glad to meet everyone on this board!

jeff92799

Seaman Apprentice

oh yeah, i forgot to mention, i've been married about 8 months, with the girl i married for about 5 years. <br /><br />but as soon as i got married, i think im getting divorced :(

LadyFish

Admiral

My real name is Connie and I am old enough to know better than to tell you my age. :p <br /><br />Besides, you're only as old as you feel right. ;)