Hey Ladyfish, Can I ask you a personal question?

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Can you tell me how you get those really cool little pics in your posts? You know, like the one of a little 'blob' spinning round a sign post. Driving me bats trying to work it out!<br /><br />Chris...........

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Hey Ladyfish, Can I ask you a personal question?

You mean this one?
3.gif
<br /><br />achris, first you have to find a smiles or emotions site that allows hot links or steal one from someone elses post by right clicking it.<br /><br />First right click your image or smile and select "copy image location". Then, at the bottom of the reply box click "IMAGE" then paste your image location.<br /><br />Hope this helps,
5.gif

achris

3.gif
<br /><br />you mean like this then?<br /><br /><br />
11.gif
<br /><br />Chris................<br /><br />P.S. I will be so annoying with these now. For a little while anyway. :D

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

flippin aussies are stealing things again!!!! <br /><br /> ;) <br /><br />Have a happy day.<br /><br />Peter

achris

Hey Peter,<br /><br />We gonna steal some gold off ya in Athens too!! :D <br />
4.gif
<br /><br />Aussie thief!

kd6nem

Chief Petty Officer

Just be careful where you go to get these! Some sites allow you to download a toolbar with all these cute little smiley things- but the main thing actually downloaded is unseen at first. Sinister really. Spyware which loads you up with spam and the crashes your computer. Half my job is fixing teacher's computers who were too "smart" to believe what this lowly tech tells them... :mad: :( :rolleyes: <br />Not all do this, though many which advertise "free emoticons" or something tho this effect. Just watch your step.

achris

Thanks Bearcat. Warning noted! I know what you mean
were too "smart" to believe what this lowly tech tells them.
Been there, got the t-shirt......<br /><br />Chris.