Hey J.B.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Thank you so much for the Eagle. It works better than anything I have ever used! <br />I haven't mounted it yet, but played with it last weekend while there was a break in the fishing, by hanging the Xducer over the side, and hooking it up to my TM battery.<br />FINALLY!!! I have a fishfinder that really does just that!.<br />If there is anything I can do to repay you, let me know.<br />Hopefully, 'll have it installed by the weekend after next,as I willl be taking my daughter out fishing, and would like to put her on some real fish,or at least, on some good bottom conditions.<br />this weekend, I get rid of two of the three boats I am werkin on for friends and family. Won't know for sure until we take them out and shake them down.<br />But I'm pretty confident they're ready.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Hey J.B.

That's great, 12Footer. It's sure doing a lot more good than it did sitting on a shelf in my shop. Hope it puts you on some remember-forever catches.<br /><br />I am hoping to have the Outrage ready to fish by late Winter-early Spring. Then I plan to come to FL for some fishing. If the Outrage isn't ready, I'll bring the Montauk.<br /><br />I'll keep you up-to date on progress.<br /><br />Red sky at night. . .<br />JB :)