Electrical Diagram

TOPSIDE

Recruit
Where can I find a Electrical diagram for a Odyssey Millennium Pontoon Boat, around 2001, mostly the helm area. Is everything under the center console or are there circuit breaker near the battery?

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner
Re: Electrical Diagram

So I take it you have not actually looked under the center console to see what's there? There is normally a circuit breaker or fuse at the positive terminal of the battery as well. Again, taking a look will tell you. As for an electrical diagram, most manufacturers don't publish or even produce them. Go to the electrical forum. There is a generic boat wiring diagram "sticky" right at the top fo the forum. Boat consoles are very generic.

5150abf

Vice Admiral

Look at the positive terminal for a short stop, it is a small square that is hooled directly to the battery, use a ohm meter to check for contuinuity, they are a fuse so once they go they need replaced.

As Silvertip said, boats aren't like cars so there is no wiring diagram, they simply don't make enough of them to justify the cost.

Alot of boats I have seen have ciruit breakers right on the dash, apparently not yours.

Jeep Man

Commander

I just completed a helm replacement on my '08 Sun Tracker. I was very lucky to have a dealer that cared and found a schematic in a service manual and copied it for me. He said it is not something that is usually available to them or me as a customer. It was for mfg. use. It helped but the harness with different connectors attached allowed me to get most of it without the schematic. All my fuses are in line and not at a fuse block. There is a main fuse at the battery that feeds everything.