carburator

joe agey

Seaman Apprentice
Went to put the carburetor back on the motor and the problem that I have now is that I can't remember how the small check valve hoses hook up from the top center of carburetors to I don't know were. need a picture and help. Oh by the way the motor is a 1985 evinrude 150 xp model E150stlcos

Joe

Last edited:

nwcove

Admiral
Re: carburator

more info is needed!! model number...year...hp?

gm280

Supreme Mariner

Love to help but we need an engine type, model number, HP rating, manufacture name, year of engine and even some good pictures of your problem. There are literally thousands of engine out there, which one are you talking about?

175se

Petty Officer 1st Class

The small fittings top center of the carbs are for the primer, one goes straight to 1 card the other 2 are teed to the primer. The primer has 3 nipples one for the line the line that feeds it, the 2 small ones go to the carbs.

joe agey

Seaman Apprentice

thank you will try to run engine tomorrow to see how it does.

Joe

Crank up the motor today and it sounds good. It will go in and out of gear good.
I appreciate all the help every one gave me on the motor. The next step is to take it to the lake and see how it run on the water. For some reason the water is a lot different than hooking the motor to a water hose.

Joe

Last edited: