calling Eurolarva!!!

aussiemik

Cadet
hi,ive been reading quite a few posts since I have got myself a boat and you seem to have a lot of knowledge and info on these old chryslers, I dont know if you have read my post 55 powerhead 65 leg but I really like to get some help on this ,not sure what the time difference is but could you check my post and maybe give me some advice. seems like there is a lot of readers out there but nobody has been able to help as yet.the marine shops over here dont want to know about these old motors any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

eurolarva

Rear Admiral
Re: calling Eurolarva!!!

I answered your post along with pics. Sorry but I dont think it will work. Typically a 35,45 and 55 lower unit is interchangable. Chrysler must not have liked the 65 HP because it only ran for 2 years. 1978 and 1979. Is your lower unit cracked or somehow physically damaged? I would look for 55hp motors on ebay.

aussiemik

Cadet

thanks for the pics i have to get one of those manuals i have just posted a reply on the other thread im not sure how long it takes for you folks to receive the replies but ive just come in from the shed and it is 12.07 am friday morning over here so you will have to excuse the time delay can we keep in touch on the other posting i really apreciate the response thanks

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

I got both your emails. I returned two as well

aussiemik

Cadet

Hi mate I only got the socond email about the gasket info im not sure what happened with the first one I have tried to send you another one sorry but my computer skills are not that good, I will get the better half to help me thanks mick