Boat ramp courtesy

poconojoe

Lieutenant Commander
Ramp etiquette is based on common courtesy and common sense, both of which are unfortunately uncommon!
Then there's just plain stupidity and lack of manners.

@Gettnreel , is this just a rhetorical question or are you looking for pointers?
If you're looking for pointers, we can help with that.

poconojoe

Lieutenant Commander
Adding to the driver's license discussion...

Whenever I take a test drive at my local car dealer, they always copy my driver's license.

If your buying a car without taking a test drive....well....I won't comment on that....

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
Again, I have never been asked for any ID, when taking a car for a Test Drive. One Dealer said I could have the Car for several hours, just brink it back before closing time. I did, about 10 minutes before closing. now it was time to start Haggling. After keeping them there for another 1 1/2 hours, on a Friday before a Long Weekend, and I had bought a new Caddy.

jlh3rd

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Not true…. I bought my first car at 14, but I could not drive until I got my license at 16.

You can not operate a boat in most States unless you pass a boating test
It appears those born before 1982 get a pass in Pa., Md....maybe others...
Respect and common courtesy are no longer taught by many parents.------No longer taught in schools.---It is against the law to set young folks straight wnen misbehaving.------Court system no longer punishes for bad behavior.
hit nail on head....