Bass Boats

MITCH WELCH

Seaman Apprentice
Question. Am I the only one on this board that runs a bass boat? 1998 Skeeter ZX185 powered by a 1998 Yamaha V-Max 150. I'm just curious. Thanks. :)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: Bass Boats

Obviously, you haven't seen Ranger's Ranger.<br />Goto "Boating", to a thread called "MY RIG (pic test)" and read-thru allmost to the bottom. SAW-WEET Ranger!<br />There are maybee 10 or so, a good percentage,as of the membership here.<br />Also, many will put the boat type and engine specs in thier profile.<br />Even tho my baby bass rig isn't a full-fledged "bass boat", it thinks it is.<br />Pics of that one are there too,a bit higher in the tread.<br />Go check it out there.<br /><br />
outtahere.gif

MITCH WELCH

Seaman Apprentice

Thanks 12 footer - I'll do that. I was starting to think I was alone (only been on this board for a short time). :)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Nah..Just seems that way, because there are many smaller engines,and nobody really goes into describing thier boat, unless it's relevant (sick or part of the equation).<br />I think Dhadely owns an Allison (lucky dog), and does lots of racing/Hi=Perf werk.

Ranger354

Petty Officer 1st Class

Mitch,<br /><br />I would call myself a bass fisherman because I would rather fish for bass then trout, redfish, or catfish. I fish for all of them when I get time. Now is hunting season and I have been hunting the last few months. The bass will wait!!!!!!!