Bagdad Claims One More

Solittle

Fleet Admiral
I attended a meeting today at work with about twenty others. The man (Fred) accross from me at the table got a call on his cell phone during the meeting from his wife. She had just been notified that their son was a casualty in Bagdad.<br /><br />If prayer comes easy to you and even if it dosen't please throw one out to Fred, his family and especially for his son.<br /><br />We read about these things in the paper but when it hits a friend - - - - -

ezbtr

Captain
Re: Bagdad Claims One More

He's in my prayers. Please send my thoughts to his family. How horrifying to know yyour son or daughter is hurt so far away. God Bless, Heinz

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Here also SoLittle, they will be in the spinner's thoughts for sure.<br />No one can understand the loss that these people go through until it happens to you.

Raghauler

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Here too. May God bless him and his family... and friends like you.

gaugeguy

Captain

Those guys and their families are in my prayers every night. A little extra tonight.

Carphunter

Commander

Sorry i'm late.<br /><br />You can bet the prayers will be comin from the Carpy family tonite.

glass from the past

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Amen to that, my heart goes out to his family, just hope they know there are those of us who appreciate the ultimate sacrifice their son made for our Freedoms. Reminds me why I fly the flag everyday.

Link

Rear Admiral

glass from the past <br /> <br />
Amen to that, my heart goes out to his family, just hope they know there are those of us who appreciate the ultimate sacrifice their son made for our Freedoms. Reminds me why I fly the flag everyday
Same here also<br /><br />v/r <br />Link