attention mods, got a sticky question

IMPATIENT 1

Seaman Apprentice
can we possibly get a sticky for parts info. i guess what i'm askin is we need a thread that we can list our part #'s when we replace something. i've replaced alot of parts in the past 4wks and it was a mess tryin to get the correct info , even searchin old threads. for example:

i've recently ordered/purchased a flywheel, exhaust plate,water pump kit, fuel pump kit, reed kit, stator, headgasket, plugs, coil on my 1998 force 120hp and since these motors are still out there, how nice would it be to look in a sticky thread and see what part # each person used to repair his or her issue. i could start the thread by listing the part #'s so far i've gotten for my 120hp force. we all know the mess you get into looking for a mercury part number that hasn't changed a million times:rolleyes:

i understand this is a retail site that sells marine equipment and parts, but as long as noone mentions where they got the best deal or bought them at, how could it hurt?

example:

1998 120hp force_____
flywheel p# 859236t14 , 261-859236t14,261-9008a54(which if found is the can be bought cheaper;) )

then list the headgasket/other part info for my yr model etc.. but you get the picture.you guys would have a wealth of info on hand and that in turn would get more eyes on this retail site:D