2021 Divisional Weekend

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Brees was blowing kisses to the fans, he's done.....

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Brady vs Rodgers, not for the SB, Conference Champ....

DeepCMark58A

Commander
Welcome to Green Bay Tommy, remember week 6.....it's not going to be like that. Hard hits in the cold hurt more and I love the look on his face when he gets hit.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
When will we know if PM plays ?
Chad Henne can win you a game or 2 .. He was a serviceable backup QB for us for a while ..

Old Ironmaker

Captain
Oh, and what is it with all these QBs wanting ... insisting ... in having a say at who is hired to be their boss?
Didn't you have a say as to who you wanted as your boss? We all do, it's called self employment.

Old Ironmaker

Captain
After watching replays I still couldn't see how Mahomes got his bell rung.....
It doesn't take much at all. I hope he is 100% for Sunday. That kid in western NY, what's his name? The guy I told everyone here about 3 years ago, Josh Allen, yea that be him, anyway the Bills and young Mr. Allen, who by the way I told you about before the draught 3 years ago, will want to beat a team when they are at their best, at 100%. I'm not a told you so kind of guy but now I know why so many like saying it. But lets not get fitted for any rings or crowns just yet. If I have learned anything about following the Bills since I was a mere babe in arms don't think you will be back for a shot every year. (I saw my 1st NFL game at War Memorial Stadium, a preseason game the rookie year for #32 who actually wore #36 that 1st game, I must have been a few months old, haaa.)

Old Ironmaker

Captain
Welcome to Green Bay Tommy, remember week 6.....it's not going to be like that. Hard hits in the cold hurt more and I love the look on his face when he gets hit.
For a California kid the G.O.A.T. has done pretty good playing in Michigan and New England winters his entire adult life. It's the 42 year old body that must hurt real bad when a 22 year old defender hits you no matter what the temperature is.

DeepCMark58A

Commander
For a California kid the G.O.A.T. has done pretty good playing in Michigan and New England winters his entire adult life. It's the 42 year old body that must hurt real bad when a 22 year old defender hits you no matter what the temperature is.

I know as I have aged I dislike the cold more every year.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
i'm guessing it will be us and GB if mahomes comes back this week, but I would expect to lose. Either way it will be GB.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
so....... do I root for the Pack...... or the Bucs....... either way, will be drinking a few during the game.