1999 Tahoe Q5L replacement parts, rear blower vents...

blueday

Cadet
Hey guys....

Just picked up a 99 Tahoe Q5L with the 305ci mercruiser. My first boat and @ 14yrs old it's in very good shape. Interior looks better than some of the new boats I looked at. Very well taken care of boat. Fuel gauge and speedo were giving me some issues but cheap and easy fixes that I've already done. Gauge bezels were faded so I took them all out and wrapped with some 3m auto vinyl that has a brushed stainless finish which looks much better than the faded woodgrain! Ill have to get some pics up.

All that said it is missing an exterior blower vent cover for the engine bay and center windshield. I called local tracker dealer and they said the blower vent isn't manufactured anymore. Can anyone direct me where to look for a replacement parts for this boat to get it fixed up with all the parts?

Thanks for any help y'all can provide.

Ryan

BoatDrinksQ5

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: 1999 Tahoe Q5L replacement parts, rear blower vents...

a good place for old parts is - greatlakesskipper.com not sure if they will have it...but worth checking. They have lots of tracker/tahoe parts.

otherwise you might be stuck replacing all of them, with matching new ones. not too expensive even if you go that route.

spdracr39

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I have bought from them on their e b a y store. They are good people.

blueday

Cadet

Actually throught registering my boat and the hull number I realized its a 2000 model not a 99. The longer I own this boat the more I realize the previous owner didn't know anything about it. He told me and was advertising it as a 99. Not a big deal only a year difference and it is newer.

Yeah I picked up their windshield for a q5 tahoe from them Doesnt fit my 2000 Q5 though.

I called and emailed a few other boat places. Tracker doesn't manufacture the windshield and blower vents that I need.

Any other ideas on how I can find used parts?

Thanks again!

Ryan

Jmac127

Cadet
Whatever happened with this I’m now in the same boat with an 04 IO Deckboat, need the rear blower bent covers