Splashing today!!!!!

5150abf

Vice Admiral
It has been Thansgiving weekend since I have had the boat out so I have been looking forward to this day for quite awhile.

Got bait and fresh gas, need to start the boat yet but I can do that after I get home from stupid work AAAARRRGGGG!

This was suppose to be the last Sat off till Easter but things went wrong yesterday so we are going in, gotta build the boats ya know and with things as they are I shouldn't whine about working I geuss.

Suppose to be in the low 50s with a low in the mid 30s so I will definately be taking the top and the heater.

I can't wait!

veritas honus

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Splashing today!!!!!

...And apparently, you can still go after work... So I'm not even gonna call da waaaambulance fer ya!!!:rolleyes:;):D

PS: Guess is spelled G-U-E-S-S:p

Have a great fishing trip!!! Wish I could go with you!!!

pmillar

Petty Officer 1st Class

Depending where you look there's still a bit of "ice" here and there in my area. The "ice" is more like a thin layer of slush but still, that water is COLD man!

bonz_d

Vice Admiral

Lakes here in SE Wisconsin still have hard water up to the shoreline. Rivers open though!

5150abf

Vice Admiral

I am 15 minutes north of the Michigan line in Indiana and the ice has been gone for awhile now.

I only have had 2 Saturdays off all year so far so I'm not too much of whiner but ya.

About to look up my ears and fire her up then see if I can figure out the @#*&^% trailer lights, have lights on the starboard side and nothing on the port so it is probably just a fuse, I hope.

veritas honus

Lieutenant Commander

Doesn't sound like a fuse to me, unless you have separate fuses for left and right??? Check bulbs, wire connections, and then all points in between for shorts and opens. Anywhere the wires look like they may have been crushed, crimped or hard bends with pressure points could be a short. Check for worn, cracked, and cut spots in all wire sheathing.

Good luck; and have a great time!!!

Fisherball

Chief Petty Officer

What part of Indiana is north of Michigan?

5150abf

Vice Admiral

I just caught that, obviously I am SOUTH of the line, it was a long day.

It does have seperate left/right and it was a fuse, I found a popped one and that was it , I forgot to check the running lights though and geuss what didn't work.

Luckily no one got behind me the whole way home so all was well.

It was so nice to get back out and run some throttle, she fired right up and went back on the trailer the first try I didn't break anything so it was a good trip, no fish though.