Ercoa Pontoon 1987 Manual

neildziad

Recruit
I just purchased a 1987 Ercoa 25ft pontoon. I don't know the model (Captain, Admiral or Flagship) how can you tell. I need to do some rewiring and would like an owners manual. Can anyone assist?

jbcurt00

Staff member
... I need to do some rewiring and would like an owners manual. Can anyone assist?
The owners manual wouldnt cover wiring diagrams. And it wouldnt be covered anywhere else. Generic marine/boat wiring diagrams can be found online.

Best bet is DIY test & trace for boat specific info.

Crappie Jalopy

Seaman Apprentice
I just purchased a 1987 Ercoa 25ft pontoon. I don't know the model (Captain, Admiral or Flagship) how can you tell. I need to do some rewiring and would like an owners manual. Can anyone assist?
I just purchased a Tri-Hexatoon 1998 23' Flagship. Those Hexatoons cut through the water like a knife! Great performance!
I don't have a manual. It says "Flagship" on the rear side panel.
I did a lot of looking for info on the internet for the "Eroca" hexatoon pontoon boat. I saw some sites that had info, but not much. Don't remember where.
I've got all engine mechanical related parts and accessories up and running.
I'm now working on my "Hard Top" and carpet, furniture etc.
You'll be sooo happy how your boat handles on the water and it's buoyancy.
This pontoon boat was manufactured in northern Minnesota by a mom and pop operation. They stopped manufacturing around 2004 I believe.
It doesn't surprise me that the round tube toon hasn't changed much. It's easier to manufacture, less cost and it does the trick.
The Hexatoon design was space age way back then!
It's performance on the water is incredible!
Good Luck!

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
first, out of over 200,000 boat builders over the years, only less than a dozen have ever made a manual

secondly, all the engine and control related wiring is in the engine manual.

as JB stated, the remainder of the wiring is generic. see the electrical section for generic electrical information.