2020 NFL/NCAAF News and Nonsense

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
That was my initial thought, but I guess they are giving it a few more days to allow the outbreak to "run it's course" through any other players who might have been infected by the source... assuming there was just 1 source...
This is called flying blind. The way the NFL tests, after the game whenever it is, new positives will probably be reported. Only 6 days from positive tests and the rest of the team is A-OK?

aspeck

Staff member
This is called flying blind. The way the NFL tests, after the game whenever it is, new positives will probably be reported. Only 6 days from positive tests and the rest of the team is A-OK?
Never said it was smart ...

aspeck

Staff member
Alabama's Nick Saban tests positive, shows mild symptoms (running nose). He will not be on the sidelines for Saturday's game against Auburn.

aspeck

Staff member
Ravens/Steelers T-Day game has been moved to Sunday with the Raven's C-19 surge. Unless it becomes the SNF game on NBC, I probably won't be able to watch. 2020!!!!!!!!!!!

JuJu is right;
Game is scheduled for 1:15 pm Eastern time on NBC.

Go Steelers!

GA_Boater

Alabama's Nick Saban tests positive, shows mild symptoms (running nose). He will not be on the sidelines for Saturday's game against Auburn.
The second time for him to test positive!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Florida St waited till the last minute to cancel again

GA_Boater

Two firsts today. Sarah Fuller kicked off for Vandy #PlayLikeAGirl and PSU won for the first time this year. Vanderbilt was shutout.

aspeck

Staff member
PSU played with some heart and Coach seemed interested in the game ... good signs ... I saw bits and pieces ... first day of rifle season.

aspeck

Staff member
See deer?
Yep. 20. 3 does standing at 20 yards or less 3 different times. A really nice 8pt ran by me, I took a shot and killed the tree ... blew it in half. Deer turned and ran down to A friend and stopped. He got him. Glad for that ... his father (and a surrogate father to me) was upgraded to intensive care and placed on a vent. If you are inclined, say a prayer or 2 for him.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Only 20? Don't you need a license to "harvest" a tree? Lol. Pic if the deer? Sorry to hear about your buds dad. I know so many people that are I'll or have died I can't keep it all straight..... No doubt, prayers heading east ....

GA_Boater

The tree huggers will be after 'speck. LOL

I'm lucky that I don't anyone with it and have no idea why. I'm sure not in a "clean" spot with only about a 50% of those out and about being cautious. I hope all our prayers aren't spread too thin. Still can't hurt!