2020 NFL - Week 12

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Wow, they sure nailed the Saints. I see the NFL not finishing the season. It's getting worse and worse each week.

I think that the same or close to the same that the Raiders got. Finishing the season is more doubtful every passing day. How many positives will be announced tomorrow? What good is their testing if the results come a day late?

On a side note, Homer, not this homer, was the only one who didn't pick the Vikes....

Homer is gunning for me and bassman. He has us in his sights with a itchy trigger finger. :sneaky:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Commercial, Domino's commercial and a little kid and Hamlin crawling out of his race car....

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Vikes special teams gave up 17pts. 14 in 10 seconds....

bassman284

Commander
I think that the same or close to the same that the Raiders got. Finishing the season is more doubtful every passing day. How many positives will be announced tomorrow? What good is their testing if the results come a day late?

Homer is gunning for me and bassman. He has us in his sights with a itchy trigger finger. :sneaky:
He's getting pretty good at picking upsets.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Vikes win a wild one by 1. Special teams were horrendous. Cousins and D looked great...

GA_Boater

OK. Hadn't seen that Hut ad or I don't pay attention. Take your pick.

GA_Boater

I've lost count with the Ravens.

Pittsburgh is holding at 4 positives and none today. OK, NFL - What's the game plan? Do you have one?

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Halftime of the Packers, I believe, they said Tues game is still a go....

GA_Boater

No game on Tuesday, now Ravens will be beat by the Steelers in Pittsburgh on Wednesday or Thursday or Friday or Saturday. Heck, how about a double header on Sunday? More schedule changes must be on the way.

With injuries and COVID the Ravens have 35 active player on their 53 man roster. It's time for a forfeit and Baltimore pays the Steelers players.

Just like 2020 has lasted almost 10 years, NFL Week 12 is the longest week ever!