In-Floor cooler??? 87 Wellcraft 210 Classic

Kevlar7R

Cadet
Thanks to all the great info posted around here, I found the sales brochure for my 1987 Wellcraft 210 Classic. I've done a lot of upgrades on the boat, and absolutely love it.

The brochure states that there is an insulated in-floor cooler standard on this boat, however, I don't seem to have one. The previous owner did a lot of strange things, and I am wondering if he just covered it up.

I would guess that it would have to be right between the two front seats, as behind that is the fuel tank. The storage compartment (called a pora potty compartment in the brochure... No thanks, not doing that in my cabin) extends back a short ways under the main floor from the cabin. It doesn't seem to go all the way back to the stringer that would be in front of the fuel tank, but it might.

Does anyone have any pictures of this elusive cooler? If it's down there, I may want to put it back in to service!

inside0ut

Seaman
I put a new deck on my 87 210 classic and looked for the advertised cooler too! No where to be found tho...dont know whats up with that.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
it may have been a rarely ordered factory option.