1992-94 vip vindicator interior help

Ejl22boo

Recruit
Thank in advanc for anyone who can help.

I just picked up a 1994 vindicator 7.4 that is in decent shape. I am trying to fix a couple things that was botched by some of the old owners but could use sme help with it.

My engine hatch does not have a hinge or support bar, if someone could please post a picture of what theirs looks like that would be great. Also it seems possible that the whole rear seating could be wrong, so if you have pictures of that too it would help me out.

Thanks again and I am hoping there is someone on tha site that has this model as they do not seem that popular.

Ejl22boo

Recruit
Re: 1992-94 vip vindicator interior help

Thank in advanc for anyone who can help.

I just picked up a 1994 vindicator 7.4 that is in decent shape. I am trying to fix a couple things that was botched by some of the old owners but could use sme help with it.

My engine hatch does not have a hinge or support bar, if someone could please post a picture of what theirs looks like that would be great. Also it seems possible that the whole rear seating could be wrong, so if you have pictures of that too it would help me out.

Thanks again and I am hoping there is someone on tha site that has this model as they do not seem that popular.

Ttt

I'll try again, does anyone have this model boat that would like to share photos? Just got the boat out of storage and am about to start working on it