'79 venture bass boat

david_r

Lieutenant Junior Grade
anybody out there have a venture?

anyone know hwere i might find info on one?

how about windsheilds or hatches?

Mike_Scholl

Recruit
Re: '79 venture bass boat

I have a 79 as well bud, and from what I can tell everything you do to her is gonna be custom. I haven't found a parts catalog, or website with any help on what yer asking. Right now I have the cap off mine to replace the floor, carpet, and transom. Guess it's all going to be done like the picture in my head .... heh heh heh.

suwanneered

Cadet

Hi David: I have a 1978 Venture boat and I live in Winchester Tennesse where all the Ventures were made.I know several of the former employees ask well I did know the owner of the boat Plant.They are both dead and no parts are available as they never did have a parts inventory.When the last boat went out the door all parts were gone also! Never was any schematics of the boats either,The boats were all original in some aspects. Guess they done like most of the others popped a mold off some one elses boat and made some changes on it and started from there.
I am in the process of rebuild or just getting started got it off the trailer under my shed yesterday and will sand blast the trailer today and paint it as it needs it badly.Good Luck,Bill

butch388

Cadet

HI david ihave a 1987 venture regatta 17.5 and i just restorde mine and every thing i had to do i went on facebook venture page