Hi, new Trophy 2002WA owner from Maine

armycopter

Cadet
Hi, I just bought a new to me 2002 (year) Trophy 2002WA. I've been around boats my whole life (parents) but have only owned a couple of small aluminum boats personally. I'm 43 now and finally had the expendable $$ to get a nice boat.

This one is such a clean example of this model. I bought it from a marina who took it in trade. I have a friend who sells for the marina and I know them to be very trustworthy. The boat doesn't have a scratch on it. Apparently only about a tank of gas or less per season through it. Stored indoors in the winter and always trailered. I feel lucky to have gotten it for what I feel was a good price.

I just wanted to join this forum to meet other owners and try to learn all I can about the boat and boating safety. I plan to use the boat with my family for exploring Casco Bay, local lakes, and the Saco River. I will also do a little light fishing, scuba, and some tubing.

Here are some pics

image.jpg

image-1.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-8.jpg

image-6.jpg

dadsaway

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Hi, new Trophy 2002WA owner from Maine

Wow, lucky you. Your boat is mint. Best of luck with it and many years of family enjoyment. My '96 2002FF has given that to us.

JohnNJ

Seaman Apprentice

Great looking boat! Welcome to The Trophy Community.

John

LAZAROS

Recruit

Beautiful boat, my family loves our 2002. You will enjoy it!

scrat

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Beutiful boat. I gott my '04 2002 in 2005. It's been a hoss and got me out of pretty bad weather that came up without a blinking an eye. 6 foots seas that scared me but this boat just laughed at it. Tite lines and have fun!.

PETE BUTZEN

Seaman

Good Looking ! I have owned my 2002 ff for 4 years now and I dont regrete buying My wife and I fish lake Michigan an Lake Erie and it handles it Fantastic . Good Luck . Pete .

armycopter

Cadet

Thanks folks! I'm hoping to take it out on its maiden voyage this weekend. I've been putting in a stereo and doing some general cleanup and maintenance (although it didn't need much). Hopefully I'll get the chance to drop it in the water on Saturday or Sunday.

JohnNJ

Seaman Apprentice

Good Luck! Let us know how your maiden voyage goes!

frankie g

Petty Officer 1st Class

thats a sweet looking boat, I hope you enjoy the hec out of it.