bilge pump wire to the battery

wildemike

Cadet
Apparently my son disconnected the wire from the bilge pump to the battery, If someone has a 2002 trophy pro model 2052 I would sure appreciate it if you could peek inside the port or starboard battery compartments and tell which side it's connected to before I start ripping things apart under the battery plates.

Thanks Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

emoney

Commander
Re: bilge pump wire to the battery

Trophyboatparts.com has online PDF manuals that include electrical. I'm sure by now you've answered this question, but in case someone is doing a Google search and comes along. Best of luck!

wildemike

Cadet

Trophyboatparts.com has online PDF manuals that include electrical. I'm sure by now you've answered this question, but in case someone is doing a Google search and comes along. Best of luck!

Haven't found it yet I had to go out of country for a bit! Looked at the site you recommended didn't show anything talked about a bilge harness I didn't see any such thing on my vessel

Giboni

Cadet

Did you ever find the location? I am trying to find the inline fuse for the aft bilge to battery

NWFisher

Cadet

Mike,
I have a year 2000 model 2002. The bilge inline fuse to the float switch connects to the port side battery. When disconnected the wire could drop into the bilge area.
NWFisher