20 ft Bayliner Trophy walkaround 1991 Looking for Iinfo New York area

Bunkerboy

Recruit
Hello everyone

I just Picked up My ultimate fishing Hull, Can someone Help me with finding Usedfile:///C:/Users/home/Desktop/007.JPG Parts
I would like to find a top for it HARD or Canvas Framed !

Where can I get the Book on it, This is going to be my winter Project , I would like to Know how big is the Gas tank file:///C:/Users/home/Desktop/007.JPG,

Thanks for your Help

ncnjeremy

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: 20 ft Bayliner Trophy walkaround 1991 Looking for Iinfo New York area

Your pictures didn't post up. Check your post. When you post pictures always double check em :)

Bunkerboy

Recruit

thanks

Bunkerboy

Recruit

Thank You Very Much as i said in my listing any help would be good

ncnjeremy

Petty Officer 1st Class

If your having trouble posting pictures. What I do is use photobucket to upload them and use the link on photobucket for forums and post it in your thread. It works great. And you can use that method posting on literally any forum. ;)

dadsaway

Seaman Apprentice

Hey Bunkerboy- Good luck with your new wnter project. Seems every winter is a boat project for me. I am on the south shore of Long Island, mostly staying in the back bays. I have a 1996FF with a 1996 Mercury 175 hp. I am not sure how much of a difference our boats are, but my gas tank holds 82 gallons. The bimini frame is original and Javier Canvas Shop in Freeport made a new canvas cover and other items for me last winter. I have but don't use the plastic panels and never considered a hardtop. Winter is always the best time to patronize him both for price and time. Other posts have mentioned Leta's Top Shop (check spelling and Google it). She has original Bayliner patterns and everyone seems very satified with their work and prices. I am more comfortable with local people for hands on work and I go right to their shop. I also got some good info by Googling Trophy and downloading their manual. I know it went back to my year. Hope this helps.