Wiper motor cover?

trophy21

Recruit
Hi all
I?m a happy owner of a 2008 Trophy 2152 from Sweden.
A great boat, but with one annoying little detail: there?s no cover over the wiper motors.(see attached picture) I?ve searched the whole of Sweden to find some matching covers, but now I?ve given up! Do you guys have some tips where I can find something that fits. I?ve banged my head a couple of times and I can tell you it hurts! Thanks for you help!

Thomas

Attachments

• wiper.jpg
    wiper.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 0
Re: Wiper motor cover?

Hi Thomas
l have a trophy 2008 2152 same as yours with a 190 petrol mercruiser engine ,when l am at slow speed moving to the pier the boat tend to go left then right then left then right all the time without me touching the steering doe's your boat do the same please?

As for the wiper covers you have to order them http://www.trophycustomercare.com/catalogs_index.htm 1738394 COVER, WIPER MTR VACFORM UTILITY ABS WHT

l ordered from this lady her name is Moe and she works in the parts department ( parts@bmcboats.com) write to her and she can help when ever you need part numbers of the stuff you need to order go to TrophyFishing.com and from there go to owners part catalogue and enter 2152 2008 from there you find what you want if you have any trouble write back ?

Thanks Joe.