no trophy owners

springhead

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: no trophy owners

Hey Link, i have a 2004 1802 with a 125 saltwater<br />merc.

Link2052

Seaman Apprentice

sweet finally got a reply! I just wintrized mine <br /> I have the 03' 2052 w/a 4.3 merc the boat is perfect for me and the areas I fish.<br /> Trophy stands behind their product, I'm very pleased with her , fishing and fun<br /> link

springhead

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hey Link, i just winterized mine sunday also,hey do you trailer your boat or slip it,if you trailer it how is it to trailer, lauch, ect. i was going to buy the 2002 or the 2052 like your boat, but my buddy talked me out of it at the time,saying it was to big for me. I do like the 1802, easy to lauch, I fish with it mostly, have towed water tubes ,swimming and diving mostly in Narragansett Bay, it has a 125 merc, so it screws,ive had it up to 48 mph,lol<br />My buddy bought the new 1902, thats a cool boat, more features than mine. <br /><br /><br />later David

RustyC

Seaman Apprentice

Link I have a 2002 1903 With a 150 SW Merc. Like both of you I just winterized as well. I hope it is a short winter. My boat is primarily used for fishing in the bay, and inshore when I venture into a little deeper water. This year was the first I had it in a slip and loved it. Can't wait till next spring.

Link2052

Seaman Apprentice

When I launch in and out 3 min tops all depends what ramp I'm at, the bunk trailer has proven to be self centering and easy on /off, this ofcourse is with my son at the helm, I myself can launch if there is a float when I put her in to tie her off most of the ramps I go to have these <br /> I like trailering because where I live in ma. I<br />can fish buzzard bay 10 min to ramp , or a 20 min ride to Plymouth ma to fish cape cod bay theres another ramp close to my house I love but not many people use it thisnramp has fresh water washdown and some rodknocking floats but you have to dump the boat in and park 1/4 mile away all for no charge I usuall bring a bike to make the trip faster I also make sure I have someone else with me I don't like leaving the boat alone anywhere. <br /> My son would love a moring ( long wait) yes it would make it easy but I flush with salt away after every use and I couldn't do this at the moring. <br /> LINK

mole2

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hey guys. I have a 2005 Trophy 2052 with 4.3L FWC and extended hard top. Had a 2003 Trophy 1802 before this one and have been very pleased by both boats. They do build a solid boat. The 2052 handles very well, gives a nice dry ride and the hard top is a blessing. I'll never have another boat again without one. You can see pictures of her by clicking on the text below my signature below.

Link2052

Seaman Apprentice

I know it's 20 out but I had to sit on the boat under the tarp and dream of SPRING

Link2052

Seaman Apprentice

I'm the former link2052 but I forgot my password<br /> so I made a new log on which is the name of my 2052 trophy extended HT 4.3 2003

MWBROWN

Petty Officer 1st Class

Does a 1984 Trophy 1510 Fish and Ski count?<br />I just bought it used in October.<br />Seem like a good boat. Rides fairly well.<br />85 Hp Force also runs good.<br />Top speed 42 mph with just me in it.<br /><br />Mike

Downrigger

Seaman Apprentice

Originally posted by Link2052:<br /> :confused: :eek: <br /> am I the only one ?
1992 2002WA Trophy here. Bought it last year and caught a lot of Salmon with her. Great boat!!! It loves the ocean.<br /><br />Larry

Fishalolic

Cadet

Originally posted by Link2052:<br /> :confused: :eek: <br /> am I the only one ?
98 2802 here. Starting to get itchy for warmer weather and calmer seas, been out a couple times this winter, but tough to get more than one day of good water this time of year.

r j f

Seaman

I have a 93 2002 WA with a 1985 150 rude on it. I have had it sence 96 anf love it, Very easy to handle and trailer back and forth to Cape Cod a 70 mile trip each way twice a week.<br />I hope that you enjoy yours as much as I have.

Downrigger

Seaman Apprentice

I think everyone stops on the Bayliner Forum.<br /><br />Larry

frankie g

Petty Officer 1st Class

WHAT, NO PICTURES !! 04 Trophy Pro

Desktop_Wallpaper.jpg

rob711

Petty Officer 1st Class

i guess it was the "no trophy owners" that got us all...i have a 2005 1802wa with 115 4 stroke merc...this is my first nice boat...i've had some hand me downs but this is the first one that every thing works!! although the voltmeter took a dump but every thing elese is still nice. very happy with it..i added smart tabs, they do work well..gets on plane quicker and is much better when the water is snotty...hope winters over soon!!

rat65tol

Cadet

hello everyone just registered for this site. Just took delivery to my first Trophy ,model1902wa w/115 merc 4 stroke.Boat looks great and cant wait for spring.

teeman

Cadet

Have a 2005 2303 Trophy PRO with a 200EFI and keep it in the slip all winter we do alot of ROCK fishing from OCT on in Virginia, Next month we start on other fish.

shadbones

Cadet

Hi All
New here, I have a 2007 1952 w/ a 4.3L 190hp, w/ a 9.9hp kicker, but its under 14 ' snow up here in Maine. It'll be June before I can get it out lol. My wife & I love it, but I think I need to put trimtabs on it. It lists to the port side when under way. I think its the kicker being on the port side. Have Fun & Boat Safe