1994 2502 Dash switches

adeese660

Recruit
First of all,I am new on here,this place is great for information.I have a 1994 2502 Trophy.I cannot read anything on the dash,so I have no idea what all the switches are for,can anyone help me on this or know where I can find a photo of it?

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Well first things first adeese660. :welcome: to iboats. Great to have you join us...

Okay I did a meager google search for your boat and honestly there are lots of different type panels for your boat. So either do a google search or post a few pictures of your help panel for us to see what you're dealing with. Otherwise we are not going to be looking at the exact same panels to try to help you. JMHO!

adeese660

Recruit
I did a google search also,but didnt find one that looked like the one I have,I will post a photo of it tomorrow night.Thanks

fhhuber

Lieutenant
Its a common "game" to find what switch does what... especially with after-market add-ons and back yard rewiring.

Best bet is to one at a time turn on and find what it does, then label it.
"Dymo" stick-on labels come off... go to a trophy shop and have them cut a plate with labels etched in like the 2 +layer plastic used on trophies and name plates. attach with screws and its good for 10 to 20 years.

adeese660

Recruit
Ok,Thanks,I got most of them figured out,still got a problem with 3 of them,maybe the switch is bad or whatever it operates is bad. Thanks for tips.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Well one thing is for sure, you have a lot of switches. WOW, how many things can a boat have on it? :noidea: