2005 Sport 176 Leaking?

Retired Ron

Recruit
I have a 2005 DV Triton 176 SC Sport. I have to use the bilge pump quite often when I am on a body of water where the waves are two foot and higher. I do not fish in waves that are higher than three feet. After running through these waves and I understand that when I have water come in during the run it goes to the bilge area, but I have to run the bilge after a period of time when I am trolling. I have filled the boat with water up to the front deck and raised it off the trailer and walked underneath it and have not seen any water coming out of the boat, did this at the dealers place of business. I have looked everywhere that I am aware of to look, all connections to live well, pump out of live well, bilge pump hose, drain line for live well and cant find any water leaks.
I am dumb founded. Do any of you out there share the same problem? I have a friend who has a 2006 Model and he has the same problem. Again he has looked high and low and he also can not find any place the water is coming in.

Thanks for any help,

Retired Ron