Extreme Splash Edition w/Elite Graphics

MelodyBay

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Hello,

Does anyone know if the graphics are covered under warranty? I noticed over the weekend that some of the graphics (which are stickers) are peeling off the side of my boat. I have had the boat since 2009.

Cheers.

magicman1223

Seaman
Re: Extreme Splash Edition w/Elite Graphics

I am thinking that they will not cover the graphics. Here is a clip from there site

THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE BY THE ORIGINAL
PURCHASER. IN ADDITION, TRACKER WARRANTS THAT THE HULL, INTERIOR HULL STRINGERS AND TRANSOM
ARE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP UNDER NORMAL RECOMMENDED USAGE AND
WITH PROPER MAINTENANCE FOR APERIOD OFFIVE (5) YEARS.
This limited warranty applies only to the portions of the boat manufactured by TRACKER. This limited warranty does not cover:
A) Equipment and accessories manufactured by some other firms which carry their own individual warranties.
B) Engines, outdrives, propellers and controls.
C) Gelcoat surfaces, including but not limited to, gelcoat cracks, star-crazing or cracks, air voids, fading, chalking, hazing or water
blistering. (We recommend any boat that is to be left in the water have anti-fouling paint or similar protectant applied to the
bottom).
D) Chrome-plated, anodized and aluminum finishes.
E) The color-fastness of materials.
F) Windshield breakage.
G) Leakage around hatches, through hull fittings or other designed openings.
H) Estimated performance characteristics including but not limited to speed, weight or fuel consumption.
I) Damage or failure due to tears or fading of canvas, vinyl, upholstery, fabric/trim, plastics & zippers.
J) A boat which is used commercially, used for racing or used in service other than the private pleasure of the owner, including
boats registered by business entities or multiple persons (not including husband and wife).
K) Damages resulting from failure to follow periodic maintenance items to the product in accordance with
recommendations of TRACKER.
L) Ordinary wear and tear.
M) Galvanic or stray current corrosion

Link : http://www.tahoe-boats.com/about/TAHOE_Warranty.PDF

MelodyBay

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Extreme Splash Edition w/Elite Graphics

Nice, that pretty much covers everything. Thanks for the post.