Transom Seat Assembly

oscales

Cadet
Hi, Sun Runner owners,

I have a question about the transom seat, does anyone have pictures or drawings of how to assemble the puzzled called a sun deck, seat for the rear of the boat. I think I have all 32 pieces(smile) but having problems trying to assemble. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

O Scales

oscales

Cadet
Re: Transom Seat Assembly

Hi, Sun Runner owners,

I have a question about the transom seat, does anyone have pictures or drawings of how to assemble the puzzle called a sun deck, seat for the rear of the boat. I think I have all 32 pieces(smile) but having problems trying to assemble. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

O Scales

My boat is a 225 CV I can't seem to edit post to add this info.

oscales

Cadet

pics

Attachments

• 1764334_8_thumb.jpg
    1764334_8_thumb.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1764334_9_thumb.jpg
    1764334_9_thumb.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 0

oscales

Cadet

Panu, I have the same seat setup but I haven't been able to figure out how to assemble them. Can you send a pic of the seat assembly process in steps. I figure all configurations are different but it will give me an idea on where to start.

bgc

Ensign

What part on it are you having trouble with?
Photograph the parts you have and the structure you are working with. I personally don't have this model but I may be able to help.

bgc

Ensign

Looks like there should be a rear bulkhead (and engine). The part would look like this but have carpet on it.

IMG_1377.jpg

oscales

Cadet

Thanks BGC, upon further inspection it looks as though the seat are suspended using braces and brackets. I will try to compile a breakdown which my lead to my eureka.

Panu

Cadet

i forgot to take pics for u... ill try to take em tomorrow after work.

oscales

Cadet

Thanks Panu, looks like the seats are suspended and the side panels are used as brace support. The Board with the 2x2 atch'd acts as brace for the rear seat cushions. I'm doing a mock up, hope to have pics this afternoon. Looking forward to your pics for comparison.

oscales

Cadet

Thank Panu, Great pics look more like my setup should be. I'll keep ya posted on progress.

OScales