Sunrunner Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iisthabob1

Recruit
Re: Sunrunner Owners

I have the same one as you two just had it on the water for the first time a couple days ago and I have to say it was one of the smoothest riding boats I've been on I wish I could find more info on it though I got it up to about 50mph on glass at 3500 rpm all trimmed. What rpm do you run full speed at? This is my first boat so we were kind of flying blind out there but I seemed to keep up with other boats that looked a lot faster. Totally dry too we didn't get a drop of water on us until we shut her down and took a swin

MacGyver72

Recruit

sorry it was listed above. it is a 1987 Sun Runner Model 226. It has a Volvo Penta AQ225F engine with Penta 290a outboard.

SunRunnerGTS

Recruit

just picked up this 93 sunrunner for 2800 bucks. needs interior and an out drive. has a brand new 383 full roller stroker pushing 448 hp. i just picked up a brand new 1994 290 volvo out drive for a grand. never used, EVER ! still on the pallet and wrapped in plastic. i think i came up huge on this deal. anyone seen a sunrunner like this ? i can seem to find any other like it.

2qjx8o6.jpg

16jvki.jpg

Finally, a fellow owner! :)
Sorry if my English contains some faults, but i'm from the Netherlands and
my English could be better.:redface:

But your boat looks great!, and that 383 isn't bad either. :cool:
Mine has the standard 350 from Volvo, and even with that motor she's capable off doing 55mph all day long.
With a bit to much trim she will even hit 60 mph, but then even a small rimple in the water will get her in to
'chine walk mode' en then it's pretty hard to hold on. :D
I don't even want to know what that 383 will do flat out...

P2120390.jpg

Greetings, Tom

Panu

Cadet

And YES i have pirate flag and US flag on my boat..
Pirate flag will be there long as i have to pay 100% tax from my fuel. its 1.7€/ 1L.
US flag cause i love my/most US boats =)

Filmed by my good friend, wellcraft scarab 400 owner=)

igsavel

Cadet

Does anyone know real weight of the Sunrunner 220SB (1985)?
I want to buy but have only 5000lb towing limit.
Will it enough?

I just got a classic 248 sunrunner a very nice boat and it drove great for the first week then out of no where one day i started it up and drove slow for a while in then when i would try to give it full throttle it just would bog out it drove fine slow and half throttle but full throttle it bogs down if anybody has any ideas on why please help

My 1988 classic 248 sunrunners cabin lights went out the who cabins switch box just stopped working out of no were i cant figure out why this would happen out of no where i kinds thank it could be a fuse but i can not fine were the fuse box is,hopfully someone
on here can help me and mabie tell me a couple reasons why this could happen out of no where thanx

Panu

Cadet

check ignition timing, fuel pump may be half dead also.
My SR 225 has some fuses behing wheel.

panuferry.jpgpanuvenelasku.jpg

Thanks for the help panu, but i vhanged the.fuel and water seperator and it seemed to fix it almost i just cant give it full throttle but besides bogging out at full throttle its alot better if anybody hthanxas any suggestions it would be great thanxthanx

danman88x

Recruit

Hi all,
New guy here! I got lucky and ran across this forum. I'm hoping someone here can help me with some info. I have a 1979 210CV. It came with an OMC 240 I/O. I am in the process of swapping the outdrive to a merc. Does anyone have the same boat with a merc outdrive that could help me out with the placement of the drive? I have been unable to find info on the "x" dimension for a mercruiser 1 drive. I can find them for the alphas, but nothing on the 1. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It would suck to cut the new hole in the wrong spot and have to rebuild the transom again!

daniel8956

Recruit

I have a 1989 195cv with a AQ151B with a 290.. the motor is fried. what is my best option? rebuild or replace.. also what other motors would drop right in with no mods needed..

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.